Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) premiered its much-anticipated all-new Supra overnight at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The new Supra is the first global model of TOYOTA GAZOO Racing’s GR sports car series. Ever since first competing in Germany’s 24 Hours of Nürburgring endurance race in 2007, TOYOTA GAZOO Racing has been aiming through its motorsports activities to develop its cars and people, with the goal of “making ever-better cars.”
Toyota New Zealand is celebrating 31 years as the dominant car brand in New Zealand's automotive market despite a major business shift at the beginning of 2018.
"Offering a full range of exciting models, and spearheaded by the next generation of Camry and Corolla, has helped us maintain our market leadership," says Neeraj Lala, Toyota New Zealand's General Manager of New Vehicle Sales.
Update: 14th January, 2019: This position has now been filled.
Never tyre of dealing with both the public and a great team? Confident rolling with public relations, motivation & inspiration? Ready to change?
Nelson is a great place to life and work! Even better when you are joining a friendly team that already has a great grasp of what is needed to be done.
Our local Mag & Turbo in central Nelson is needing a new manager to step in and continue the growth trajectory of an established, professional and cohesive team.
05/11/2018 - This article has been taken from a Stuff.co.nz article. We have used our BMG photos.
Despite a lot of talk about plug-in vehicles this year, it's still very early days for electric vehicles in New Zealand. The infrastructure is improving, but the cars are few in number and the capital cost is very high.
Logic might dictate this award go to a plug-in hybrid vehicle then, which gives a taste of pure-EV running but keeps a combustion engine in the loop as we adjust to this brave new world.
That might have happened, had the Hyundai Kona Electric not come along and completely recalibrated our expectations of what a pure-EV (or Battery Electric Vehicle, BEV if you like) could offer.
More Articles ...
- We take the new Hyundai Kona on a shoot
- Job Opportunity in Motueka. Do you like order and a workday full of face time?
- Bowater Hyundai is looking for a sales superstar.
- Bowater Hyundai is looking for a new Auto Technician
- Limited chance to test drive the new Honda Civic Type R
- We check out what 100 years of motoring looks like.
- Bowater Toyota seek an additional receptionist in the Nelson Office
- A New Year could mean new beginnings. Keen on a change?
- Fancy a career that begins with a summer working in Motueka? Bowater Toyota are looking.
- Getting busy this spring could be a little easier thanks to Bowater Hyundai & Isuzu.