You may have noticed some big changes are happening at our store in McGlashen Avenue in Richmond. The builders are here but we are still open for business.
We have great faith in our region, and our future, so we have embarked on upgrading our facilities in McGlashen Ave. This will allow us to continue to deliver outstanding service now, and into the future, as changes to automotive technology makes an greater impact on how we all move around.
It was a massive day for conservation in Nelson on Thursday as the team from Bowater Honda got together with Mel and her team from Trees That Count to plant out a new section of natives on Lindy Kelly's land at the Kelly's Bush Conservation Forest.
The team from Bowater Honda were proud to be on the hill at The Kelly Bush Project with Trees That Count planting 500 of the 30,000 trees that Honda New Zealand will plant this year celebrating 30 years of motoring excitement in NZ. The team will sleep well tonight!Posted by Bowater Motor Group on Thursday, 1 August 2019
Honda New Zealand have embarked on a lofty ambition to plant 30,000 trees this year to celebrate their 30 years of motoring excellence in our country. Bowater Honda were certainly very honoured to be a part of this great initiative and jumped at the chance to help on the Kelly's Bush Conservation Project.
The exercise was shrouded in secrecy and puzzled Mount Panorama locals had no idea who was behind the wheel. Until it ended in a new lap record.
Jenson Button has set a benchmark lap for hatchback performance cars at Mount Panorama.
The 2009 Formula 1 world champion took a Honda Civic Type R to Australia’s top racetrack as part of a secret mission over the Easter long weekend.
The British driver recorded a 2m35.207s lap in a completely standard Civic Type R road car.
There was a buzz of excitement instore at Bowater Isuzu recently when this 2019 Isuzu Mu-X got the last bit of enhancement fitted. This tough 7 seater has had the full treatment, and been treated to all sorts of extra's, like nudge bars and new rims.
More Articles ...
- New adventurous Toyota RAV4 redefines the medium SUV
- It's here. A first look at the 2019 Toyota RAV4.
- Toyota premieres new 2020 Supra in Detroit.
- Toyota celebrates 31 years continuous market leadership
- We are looking for an Inspired Manager for Mag & Turbo Nelson
- Why the Hyundai Kona Electric is our Top Plug-In Car of 2018
- We take the new Hyundai Kona on a shoot
- Job Opportunity in Motueka. Do you like order and a workday full of face time?
- Bowater Hyundai is looking for a sales superstar.
- Bowater Hyundai is looking for a new Auto Technician