Award winning Bowater Toyota is looking for a Permanent Part-time Receptionist to work Monday's to Friday's 8am – 12.20pm. This vacancy has occurred due to growth and our current receptionist is moving into another role within the company.
- Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
- Do you provide quality front line service?
- Do you want job stability and a friendly, supported team environment?
First impressions count, so being our front line reception person and first point of contact you always deliver a great greeting and the personalised service that helps turn customers into lifelong clients.
Many of us use the summer festive holidays to do a bit of reflection and contemplate the future. Make resolutions. Think about making changes. The Bowater Motor Group has got a range of vacancies coming online in the New Year which could well give you the fresh start you are seeking!
If you are looking at this from outside the Nelson and Tasman region, welcome; get inspired and think of this as an easy way into establishing yourself and your family into a new lifestyle. Bowater's have a wide and deep connection to so many different aspects of the community and can make the transition of moving into a new town a little less daunting. Now is the time to move - make the most of the summer and find out why so many visitors come to this part of the country on holiday!!!
Listed below are a range of jobs and links to where you can get in contact to find out more.
AUTO TECHNICIAN / WORKSHOP FOREMAN AT BOWATER TOYOTA'S MOTUEKA BRANCH.
We are offering the right candidate the best of everything. The chance to stay on the tools as an experienced and fully qualified Automotive Technician and AVI, and the chance to move up the ladder, step up and be more responsible as the workshop foreperson in our busy Motueka branch.
An excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful applicant, along with the opportunity to join a great team in a stimulating work environment, whilst also enjoying the benefits that working for a large family company such as the Bowater Motor Group offer.
Bowater Toyota has been crowned Toyota Dealer of the Year in 2014, 2015 & 2016 so you can have the confidence that you will be working alongside a motivated, professional and high achieving team. A great working culture exists and performance is rewarded in many ways.
Click here to apply.
GENERAL HAND - BOWATER TOYOTA MOTUEKA
Bowater Toyota are looking for a motivated and keen person to join the team in the busy Motueka branch. Summertime in Motueka is full on - the whole town is humming with holiday makers from near and far - and Bowater Toyota is in the thick of it!
This summer we would like to employ a new set of hands that is capable of keeping the vehicles in the front of the showroom looking tip top and groomed, as well as keeping up with some Service Workshop Grooming, general hand workshop tasks such as fitting and balancing tyres. If you haven't had experience in this sort of work before, we will train you up. Fulltime, 40 hour week job, perfect summer job in the perfect summer town!
Spring is the perfect time to think about getting everything ready for the summer. Tidy up the garden, plan the epic summer holiday. It is also the perfect time to get your vehicle serviced at Bowater Hyundai & Isuzu.
More Articles ...
- Bowater Toyota needs a new Service Advisor in the Richmond Service Department
- Z Bowater Motors helps plant native trees to line Coastal Highway near Mapua
- Bowater Toyota are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Management / TUNZ integration Specialist
- Leasing a new Toyota for your business is easier than you might think.
- Toyota announces 2016 dealership champions
- Z Rutherford is looking for a new team member for the Day Shift.
- Bowater Toyota needs a new auto tech in the Motueka Service Department
- Introducing the all new Hyundai i20 Cross.
- The Solly family experience a new level of adventure with a Toyota RAV4
- Lexus LC 500H – The revolutionary Hybrid