Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) premiered its much-anticipated all-new Supra overnight at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
The new Supra is the first global model of TOYOTA GAZOO Racing’s GR sports car series. Ever since first competing in Germany’s 24 Hours of Nürburgring endurance race in 2007, TOYOTA GAZOO Racing has been aiming through its motorsports activities to develop its cars and people, with the goal of “making ever-better cars.”
Toyota New Zealand is celebrating 31 years as the dominant car brand in New Zealand's automotive market despite a major business shift at the beginning of 2018.
"Offering a full range of exciting models, and spearheaded by the next generation of Camry and Corolla, has helped us maintain our market leadership," says Neeraj Lala, Toyota New Zealand's General Manager of New Vehicle Sales.
Update 27th August 2018: This position has now been filled
If communication is a specialty and you have the "drive" to work at the front desk of our busy, 7 TIME AWARD WINNING Parts & Service department have we got the opportunity for you!
Bowater Toyota has been crowned Toyota Dealer of the Year in 2014, 2015 & 2016 so you can have the confidence that you will be working alongside a motivated, professional and high achieving team. A great working culture exists and performance is rewarded in many ways. The Parts Dept have won their own awards within the Award Structure, coming out on top 7 times!!!
The Parts & Service Department of the Motueka Showroom is a busy place, frequented by both locals and visitors to the region alike. The role involves a nice mix of the processes of maintaining order and consistency within the Parts Department, as well as receiving and helping customers in making arrangements for the servicing of their vehicles.
Award winning Bowater Toyota is looking for a Permanent Part-time Receptionist to work Monday's to Friday's 8am – 12.20pm. This vacancy has occurred due to growth and our current receptionist is moving into another role within the company.
- Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
- Do you provide quality front line service?
- Do you want job stability and a friendly, supported team environment?
First impressions count, so being our front line reception person and first point of contact you always deliver a great greeting and the personalised service that helps turn customers into lifelong clients.
More Articles ...
- Fancy a career that begins with a summer working in Motueka? Bowater Toyota are looking.
- Bowater Toyota needs a new Service Advisor in the Richmond Service Department
- Bowater Toyota are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Management / TUNZ integration Specialist
- Leasing a new Toyota for your business is easier than you might think.
- Toyota announces 2016 dealership champions
- Bowater Toyota needs a new auto tech in the Motueka Service Department
- The Solly family experience a new level of adventure with a Toyota RAV4
- Toyota Hilux now top selling 2WD ute in New Zealand
- Here is a great chance to built your business with a sweet lease on a new Hilux Prerunner 2WD
- Bowater Toyota are seeking an experienced Accounts Person.