The Lexus LC 500 Hybrid, arriving in New Zealand mid-2017, delivers a breakthrough that recasts the entire concept of hybrid performance with a combined 10-speed transmission Multi-Stage Hybrid System.
The flagship performance coupe will provide a glimpse of what is technically possible by presenting a world first Multi-Stage Hybrid System that marries the elements of a traditional full hybrid powertrain; including the normal CVT type transmission, to an additional integrated 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The term 'sports sedan' is considered an oxymoron by some and the four-door 'family cars' are certainly not renowned for winning beauty pageants. Those trophies are usually claimed by sexy two-door coupés or sleek convertibles.
But to some of its European competitor's surprise, the Lexus GS F has come up trumps at the National Business Review's (NBR) annual Car of the Year Awards last week, scooping up the coveted title of Sports Car of the Year.
Hyundai make super stylish vehicles. They even have coined a term for this - fluidic sculpture.
It is perfect then that the team from Bowater Hyundai are teaming up with the talented organisers of the High Low Fashion Weekend to hold a wonderous fashion extravaganza on the shiny tiled showroom floor of Bowater Hyundai on Saturday 26th November.
This week we had the pleasure of handing over keys to a suitable good looking Hyundai iX35 for the ladies to drive the streets in, getting things done in style! Check out the video!
HIgh Low Fashion Weekend picks up an epic ride.
Another special day at Bowater Hyundai this afternoon when the lovely ladies from the High Low Fashion Weekend came by to pick up a new Hyundai ix35 to help them get everything sorted. They needed a funky car with heaps of space that had plenty of options for carrying humans or things whilst still looking suitably awesome! This is going to be an epic event at the Bowater Hyundai showroom on the 26th. Get tickets before they all sell out.Posted by Bowater Motor Group on Monday, 14 November 2016
Bowater Hyundai have been proud supporters to High Low Fashion Weekend and we are super happy to be joining with them to bring this event to life.
HLFW will be donating to Ronald McDonald House Charities so if you haven't got your tickets yet, you best be quick! They're selling out fast!
VIP - $49 (Seated in the front two rows and includes a goodie bag)
SEATED - $39
STANDING - $29
See you there!!
More Articles ...
- Filling your tyres with Nitrogen can save you in the long run.
- Come and meet the new Honda Civic
- Kiwi flier Hayden Paddon on podium in Poland with Hyundai in latest WRC round.
- Are you ready to rumble? The Fight for Victory gets underway at Bowater Hyundai and Isuzu and your invited.
- Toyota Hilux now top selling 2WD ute in New Zealand
- The new Hyundai Elantra has arrived at Bowater Hyundai and looks amazing.
- Here is a great chance to built your business with a sweet lease on a new Hilux Prerunner 2WD
- Bowater Toyota are seeking an experienced Accounts Person.
- A better tomorrow starts today. Bowater Toyota walks the talk.
- Hayden Paddon scores an epic win and makes NZ motorsport history