The Solly Family won a demonstrator weekend experience at the recent DOC & Toyota Kiwi Guardian's event at Tinline Camp in the Abel Tasman National Park. They opted to take a Toyota RAV4 away so they could get to some places there "normal" passenger car couldn't get them too. What an awesome time they had. They even sent in this report.
The Lexus LC 500 Hybrid, arriving in New Zealand mid-2017, delivers a breakthrough that recasts the entire concept of hybrid performance with a combined 10-speed transmission Multi-Stage Hybrid System.
The flagship performance coupe will provide a glimpse of what is technically possible by presenting a world first Multi-Stage Hybrid System that marries the elements of a traditional full hybrid powertrain; including the normal CVT type transmission, to an additional integrated 4-speed automatic gearbox.
The term 'sports sedan' is considered an oxymoron by some and the four-door 'family cars' are certainly not renowned for winning beauty pageants. Those trophies are usually claimed by sexy two-door coupés or sleek convertibles.
But to some of its European competitor's surprise, the Lexus GS F has come up trumps at the National Business Review's (NBR) annual Car of the Year Awards last week, scooping up the coveted title of Sports Car of the Year.
More Articles ...
- High Low Fashion Weekend is coming to Bowater Hyundai
- Filling your tyres with Nitrogen can save you in the long run.
- Come and meet the new Honda Civic
- Kiwi flier Hayden Paddon on podium in Poland with Hyundai in latest WRC round.
- Are you ready to rumble? The Fight for Victory gets underway at Bowater Hyundai and Isuzu and your invited.
- Toyota Hilux now top selling 2WD ute in New Zealand
- The new Hyundai Elantra has arrived at Bowater Hyundai and looks amazing.
- Here is a great chance to built your business with a sweet lease on a new Hilux Prerunner 2WD
- Bowater Toyota are seeking an experienced Accounts Person.
- A better tomorrow starts today. Bowater Toyota walks the talk.